CUSD students are invited to create a video to promote the importance of school attendance and what connects students to their school. Participants must submit the video using the QR code or link provided. After the video has been approved, share the entry by using the hashtag #ShowingUpTogetherCUSD on Facebook and Instagram, from September 1-30.
Social Media Challenge Rules:
- Video is for Claremont USD students, staff, and families
- All CUSD video participants must have a photo release form on file with school
- Video should promote the importance of attendance and what connects students to their school
- Video and music must be clean and limited to 60 seconds
- Video submissions must be uploaded to the Google Form
- After approval, post and share your video using #SchoolName #ShowingUpTogetherCUSD
- Video with the most likes and shares will receive a prize
- Likes and shares will be reviewed on September 30 and winners will be announced in October
Prize List - Winners will get to select one of these prizes
Macbook Air, OR Airpods Max
Nintendo Switch OLED Model, OR Apple Watch SE, OR Airpods Pro
This social media challenge supports The CUSD Commitment Focus Areas 1, 2, and 5.